6.04.2010

Sookie Stackhouse Series

So I have been trying to do some reading at night and in my free time. I am now caught up on the Sookie Stackhouse series.

There are 10 books in the series this far (yes, I know that there are only 8 in the picture). The books were fast reads...well except for the last one. The last book was not so great. "Dead in the Family" seemed as like the author had to write a book, but didn't want to. The book didn't have much of a plot and was hard to get finished. I am still surprised with my self that I have liked the books. I never would have thought that I would get caught up into a world of vampires, werewolves, fairies and other supernatural creatures.

Reading the series of books has made me excited for True Blood to start again (on June 13!). The last season of the show was just plain weird to me and I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep watching the show. But after reading the books and knowing what is coming in the show I am so excited!

No comments: