12.14.2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Well, it seems that winter is finally here. The snow came down like crazy today. I had to work, and let me tell you that is one thing that I don't like about my job. Just because the weather is bad, doesn't mean that people will stop being sick or injured. I had to be at work at 7am this morning. When I left for work the weather was clear and fine, but I took the explorer just to be safe. And boy am I glad that I did! I watched out the window as the snow fell down wondering if I would be able to make it home, or if I would have to take the hospital up on the offer of a room for the night. I left at 3:30pm and thanks to my mad skills at putting on chains and some 4 wheel drive I made it home safe and sound. I found out that I don't have to go to school tomorrow so I get a day off. I so excited. I will actually get to do some holiday baking now. I was really upset that I missed out of baking cookies with Julie last weekend. Maybe next year we can start baking Christmas cookies together.



Ok, I'm going to go attempt to catch up on some TV shows if my internet will allow me. I will leave you with some pictures I took tonight of my yard. Stay warm!




1 comment:

Steven and Julie said...

Let's do a cookie exchange! It would be a good excuse to eat more cookies. I got my haircut again- its even more super short! AHHHHH....