8.17.2010

The East Side

This last Thursday Ryan and I spent the day with our friend Julie and Steven. We had an action packed day! We started out going here
The Vista House is a special place for Julie and Steven but Ryan and I have really never gone. It was so pretty! Not to mention that it had an AMAZING view


The color on this picture is off because of the filter lens I messing around with, but I like the pink tones in the sky.
Julie and I being dorks. After we finished up here we headed to Multnomah Falls for a hike. So pretty! We were all amazed on how crowded it was for a weekday.

After our hike we went to The View Point in so I could dork out. They filmed the final scene in Twilight there (the prom). This place has a killer view. I would love to go stay there some time.
After all our looking around we went to HUB for happy hour. Ryan has been dying to go to this brewery since it opened. We just don't get out on that side of town very often. We we stopped for some beer and probably the best pretzels I have ever had. After that we went to Foster Burger for dinner. The burgers were really good, check out Julie's blog to see some pics of the guys going at the burgers. After dinner we were all so full we could barely move. It was such a fun day!

No comments: