4.12.2011

bad blogger

It has been WAY to long since I last did a blog post. I'm sorry. I wish I had an good excuse... but I really don't. I have just been super busy and when I do have free time I haven't thought to blog. I will really try to make a better effort at it.

Wedding planning has been taking up the majority of my free time. I think that we have now got all of the big things out of the way. What is left is detail things. I have a feeling that they are going to be a pain in the butt to get done. Things like song selection, linen colors, centerpiece selection, decorations, ceremony flow...and so on. This is all important stuff, but just alot of work to complete.

I made a wedding website if you want to check it our. I still have some stuff to add to it, but from my work on this blog you can probably guess it will take awhile.

We booked our honeymoon!! We will be going to Hawaii for 10 days. We are both soooo excited for this trip. We decided to go in Late October, when the weather is starting to get bad here. Also by going then we can get more time off at work.

I hope that I can stay more up to date on this!!

No comments: