2.14.2009

Hawaii

Well, over a month after our return I'm finally writing about our trip to Hawaii. Gosh, I am such a slacker!

Hawaii was beautiful and our visit was way to short. It was so strange to be wearing a swimsuit and summer clothing in January. As you know our visit to Hawaii was to share and be part of Heidi and Chase's wedding. It was so special to be a part of their special day. I love weddings and am such a sap when it comes to them. It never fails I always cry. It doesn't matter if it is someone I know or some random person on tv I will cry. But there is something magical about watching two people promise to love each other and be there for one another forever. *sigh* Here are a few pictures from the wedding.
Ryan and I got to squeeze in some time to relax on the beach, snorkel, swim with the sea turtles, see dolphins and whales, shop and just have some fun! It was so lovely just being able to lay out in the sun with a good book and my Ryan and just relax. We both really needed a vacation to get away from the stress of every day life.

No comments: