2.14.2009

Long over due

I went the whole month of January without a blog. I really need to be more diligent about writing. I would like to say that I haven't written because of how busy I have been. Which is partially true. But mainly it's just because nothing exciting has been happening in life lately. Since I took today off of work to finish recovering from my cold I decided to oblige Julie with some long over due blogs.

January came and went in a blur of cold, work, school. The highlights were the trip to Hawaii and my Birthday. As I have gotten older I have learned to take delight in the smaller things in life. The things that truly matter. Family, friends, and love. Things at 26 have fallen into place for me and it's wonderful. I'm still working hard, but that's what life is all about. I have to say that I am truly grateful to have reconnected with an old friend Julie. I have enjoyed our chats and time together so much. I really needed someone like her in my life again. I'm glad that we overcame the drama that once kept us apart and became friends again. Besides she is one of the only people who really understand my shopping disease :-) I look forward to many fun times ahead.

Up until I got sick I had been doing so well on my workout regime. Ryan even bought me new running shoes. But this dang cold knocked me on my butt. So it will be hard to get the motivation and strength to start working out again.

Oh and before I forget, Happy Valentines Day! I am watching Love Actually cuddled up in my warm blanket. I can't wait for Ryan to come home from work to have him to cuddle with.

No comments: