2.16.2009

Why Ryan is the best boyfriend ever!

So not that this is new news to me, but Ryan proved once again why he is the best boyfriend ever. We celebrate Valentines Day and our anniversary grouped together (3 years!). Since our first real date was at Gustav's we always go there to celebrate. We went last night and then Ryan took me to go see Confessions of a Shopaholic. He knew how excited I was to see the movie since I LOVED all the books and surprised me by taking me. I was shocked because Ryan isn't really into that type of movie, so I had planned on asking Julie to go see it with me. But we sucked it up and took me! It was so sweet. I love him!

1 comment:

Steven and Julie said...

Oh good, he's such a nice guy, I'm so happy he took you because I just saw it yesterday and had the same feelings about it.