2.18.2009

My Perfect iPod Workout Mix

So I created the perfect iPod workout mix for my run. It it exactly 60min long. Now I agree with Barney that the key to a good mix is that it needs to be all rise and no fall. This mix has it. I read an article in Self magazine with Jenna Fisher, and she talked about how much a good mix helps with a workout. She gave me the idea to make a good mix. I always listen to my ipod when I workout, but really didn't put much though into my workout mix. I just put fast paced music on it. Now I took the time to pick songs that motivated me to keep running. The first song is perfect to start out with because it's 9 minutes long and starts out slow then pics up around 5 minutes. This is great for me because I warm up with a 5 minute walk. So here is the mix:
  • Stairway to Heaven- Led Zeppelin
  • Stronger- Kanye West
  • 4 Minutes- Madonna and Justin Timberlake
  • Highway To Hell- ACDC
  • Shake- The Ying Yang Twins
  • Beat It- Fallout Boy and John Mayer
  • Black Dog- Led Zeppelin
  • Lose Control- Missy Elliot
  • In the Ayer- Flo Rida
  • You Shook Me All Night Long- ACDC
  • Hollaback Girl- Gwen Stefani
  • Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)- Beyonce
  • Rock and Roll- Led Zeppelin
  • Jesus Walks- Kanye West
  • The Way I Are- Timberland
  • Till I Collapse- Eminem

No comments: