4.09.2010

I need this!!

I found this picture linked to a knitting blog that I read. As soon as I saw it I knew that I had to have it.

I already have a love for the traditional "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters from WWI. I have a couple t-shirts that have the phrase on them. It is something that I tell myself everyday. So as I'm sure you all know I seriously heart knitting. As soon as I saw this it was love at first sight! It will be perfect for my craft room. It turns out that the link is to an etsy site that carries some great stuff. I really want to order the knitting bag that has this logo on it.

After finding this I decided to do a google search and see what other creative ways that have changed the classic phrase. I found both of these

My plan after finding all of these is to print them and use them as an embroidery pattern and make a set of 4 (the forth being the original print) to hang on my wall in my craft room. I'm loving it already! Now lets just see how long it take me to make them.

No comments: