3.23.2009

For Julie

I was checking my email after my yummy steak dinner (note: BBQ in the rain, not so fun. But yummy steak, so worth it) and got a email from my friend Julie. She told me that she would like me to write a blog. Man, I guess I'm slacking since I'm the person always asking people to post a new blog. So Julie I will leave you with not just one, not two but THREE blogs! Enjoy.

I wish that I could say that I have been up to super exciting things, but as always I'm oh so boring. I have been studying for finals. Which has made me grumpy. But a girls got to do what a girls got to do. When I haven't been studying I have been being a total blog stalker. It's really becoming a problem. I can spend hours jumping from blog to blog reading. The sad thing is that I don't even know half the people who write these blogs. But I have found them from links, websites, other blogs, etc and have become addicted. Which leads me to my next thought...can they see that I am reading there blogs? If so do I totally freak them out? If they do know that I am stalking there blog I hope they know it is because it is so truly wonderful! Most of the blogs I have been reading have been crafty things. Ideas, patterns and such getting me motivated for my own craft adventures.

My weekend was pretty uneventful. But that tends to happen when you work from 7am-7:30pm. Work was eventful, as it seems to mostly be. I have to say that is one good thing about nursing, no two days will ever be the same. That is what I love about it.

I have been lusting after Julie's new Le Creuset french oven. It's is so pretty and I want one! But I will have to wait. And just enjoy my Le Creuset stock pot that Ryan and I bought last week. When were were at Sur la Table paying for it they told us if we spent $10 more we could sign up for their cooking classes buy one get one free. Ryan and I have been wanting to take one for along time so we jumped on it. We signed up for the Mexican cooking. It will be something new for our culinary skills.

Julie also asked me which SATC character I was most like and that really got me thinking. First that I need to watch that show again, it's been awhile since I've watched my DVDs. Second, that I really have no clue who I am most like. I know that I'm NOT a Samantha. I think that I'm a Carrie/Charlotte mix. With a dash of Marinda's cynicism, but nearly as intense. I really wish that I was more like Charlotte. She is so pulled together all the time. I really wish that I could be like that.

I also have a new pet peeve. Co-workers, classmates, and instructors who insist on calling the male and female genitalia by ridiculous names. Names like hoo hoo, vajay jay, pee pee, winker, etc. People we are health care PROFESSIONALS!!! Come one we can call them by what they really are a penis and vagina. It drive me nuts. I cringe every time I hear someone say that. Ugh!!

No comments: